Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saying Goodbye

It's been seven months since I left Vietnam and moved to Washington, D.C. My departure was quite unexpected, but as I have discovered time and time again, not all things work out exactly as planned and more often than not, there's usually a good reason. I left Vietnam the way I found it - by choosing without regret and trusting in the universe. I gained more than I could have hoped for from my experience, which I know has put me on a path I want to follow.

Mid-2009 - July 2010 in review:

I traveled through Cambodia, Laos and Thailand in August 2009.





My bff came for a visit.

Christmas 2009 and NYE 2010



The best holiday I've ever taken! The Philippine Islands with K.





My 32nd birthday in Hanoi.


A quick trip Stateside to visit friends and family.


The last motorbike adventure to the northernmost province, Ha Giang. (Which deserves way more photos than the few posted.)






Bye, bye VN...



No comments: