Tuesday, July 29, 2008

$.25 Hotdog Night!

Last night was one of my favorite summer events in B-Town. Three years ago I was introduced to $.25 Hotdog Night at Centennial Field, home of Vermont’s minor league baseball team, the Lake Monsters (formerly known as the Vermont Expos). At the time, I hadn’t eaten a hotdog for somewhere around 14 years (or whenever it was that I learned what they were actually made of). Fortunately, a baseball game is the perfect place to put such things aside. And, for that evening, that is exactly what I did by eating my fair share of wieners. Since then, $.25 Hotdog Night has become an annual outing and the one night a year that I happily eat hotdogs for dinner.

Oh, and did I mention the view...

1 comment:

Suzanne Lowell said...

yum. now that your blog is live, i'll be linking to it...